NCWorks Customized Training Program
NCWorks Customized Training Program offers specialized training to meet the needs of your business. Customized training courses can be held at Beaufort County Community College, Beaufort County Skills Center or at your business location. Classes are scheduled to accommodate the needs of your business. NCWorks Customized Training Program has state-of-the-art industrial equipment and hands-on instruction that can elevate your employees to the next level of productivity. If a business requests training and we can find materials and an instructor, then we provide that training for free.
The following is a partial listing of different skills we have offered classes in in the past or are currently offering:
- Leadership / Management
- Operator / Mechanic Skills Training
- Site Workplace Assessment
NCWorks Career Centers Training
Employers can also train employees through NCWorks Career Centers Training programs that are designed to improve the skills of workers:
- On-the-Job Training programs help employers train individuals for a position. The program reimburses companies for up to 50% of the employee's wages during the time of the training.
- NCWorks Apprenticeship prepares individuals for employment with an industry through a combination of classroom instruction and On-the-Job Training.
- NCWorks Incumbent Worker Training Grants provide grants to employers to pay for the cost of training their workers.
Please contact Beaufort County Economic Development at 252-946-3970, so we can arrange a meeting with an NCWorks team member.