The Beaufort County Employee Health Clinic services all current full time county employees. We provide a basic level of routine medical care and health screenings. It is not intended to replace an individual’s primary care physician, but rather to provide a convenient, low-cost access point for basic medical care. Visits to the Employee Health Clinic are not for work related injuries or services related to a compensation claim.
Hours of Operations
Mondays: 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Tuesdays: 9:00am -11:00am & 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Wednesdays: 9:00am -11:00am &1:00pm - 4:00pm
Thursdays: 9:00am - 11:00am & 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Fridays: 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Appointments only (no walk-ins) -- All efforts will be made for clients to be seen same day depending on appointment availability.
Steps To Make An Appointment:
- Call 252-946-1902
- Inform staff making your appointment that you are a Beaufort County Employee
- Same-day appointments will be accommodated to the best of our ability.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment
- Ensure your supervisor is notified
- To expedite check in-process, please bring consent and attestation form with you.
Employee Health Clinic Services Offered:
- Sick visits (cold, flu, ear, and sinus infections)
- Prescriptions for medications
- Preventative care services
- Minor injuries (i.e.: sprains, cuts, etc.)
- Physicals and wellness screenings
- Immunization vaccines (Flu, Covid, Hepatitis B, and more)
- Lab tests (as ordered by the provider)
- Health coaching
- Tobacco cessation